Donna is a graduate of Alpha School of Massage in Jacksonville, Florida and is certified in Cupping Therapy, Barefoot Massage, Hot Stone Therapy and opened Coastal Therapeutic Massage and Chiropractic in order to bring medical training with a spa feel to Brunswick, GA.
Words to describe Donna most often are "thorough, soothing and effective". Donna believes in the body's ability to heal itself and utilizes her expertise to assist in this process. Through listening to the body and thoughtful communication, she has a collaborative approach of reaching the specific goals of her clients. She combines the notion with her clinical and medical education in order to provide a thorough, soothing and effective massage, focusing on every area of the body in need. Donna's approach to bodywork is unique, integrating Swedish, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone, Trigger Point, Myofascial Release and Connective Tissue Release, all while keeping the client as relaxed as possible during the massage. She believes we all contain the innate ability to heal and uses an intuitive approach to create the ideal environment for your body to unwind.
areas of expertise
Swedish/Deep Tissue Massage
Hot Stone Massage
Myofascial Release and Trigger Point
Graduated from Alpha School of Massage in Jacksonville, Florida
Medical Massage Certified
Owner/Operator Coastal Therapeutic Massage and Chiropractic, Brunswick, GA
A California native, Rita brings Western modalities of spa, energy body, sports and medical healing to the Eastern Coast of Georgia. Rita graduated in 2006 after completing a Master's Massage Program. With time comes wisdom, insight, growth and strength and the ability to express God's love through her gifted hands. The journey and primary focus in restoring one's mind, body and health is teaching the mind and body to relax. Rita welcomes taking a holistic approach in allowing you to restore healing. Through her practice of balancing and harmonizing the body's energy, Rita will work with you to release negative energy patterns that keep you stagnated in relationships, work, success and anxiety to promote wellness and well-being.
Areas of Expertise
Deep Tissue Massage Therapy
Sports Massage Therapy
Holistic Life Style Coaching
Jade Stone Hydrotherapy (Heated/Cool) Treatment Therapy
Essential Oils For Daily Health
Relaxation with stretching
Graduated from California Healing Arts College
Founder and manager" of Women of Warrior Consciousness (Women's Martial Arts Empowerment Organization)
Great Grandmaster of The Black Karate Federation and Martial Science Ken Wing Tai Ba Karate.
Our gift within our community is safe space, superior treatments, resources, education, and products to promote health and well-being.
- We believe in treating ourselves, each other, and the earth with care and respect.
- We believe we are all part of a community and our actions affect the whole.
- We believe we each possess the power to create change, manifest our destiny, and move away from that which does not serve us.
- We believe each person is imbued with innate gifts—all are equal, unique, and honored.
- We believe our individuality can be expressed and appreciated within the structure that creates safety and order.
- We believe each person creates their own healing. We can create a safe place for healing to occur and support one in initiating a journey. The choice of how to move forward on that journey is a personal decision, honored without judgment.
- We believe in embracing all people regardless of ethnicity, religious belief, gender, economic status, or sexual orientation. Our world is beautiful and diverse.
- We believe in providing educational resources and creating community to inspire new ideas that support growth and whole person well-being.
- We believe in encouraging innovation and empowered decision making.
- We believe our actions, products, and services should always embody excellence.
- We believe in creating a healing space, caring respectfully for each other and ourselves, with customer satisfaction as our main goal.